To ensure the accurate and timely processing of the Digicel PNG salary to employees and that all required payments and deductions are accurately processed and accounted for.
- Payroll preparation – timesheets and standard hours each PPE
- Entering in accounting system a journal to account for all payments and deductions made on the payroll.
- Packaging & distribution of pay slips to employees
- Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts
- Reconciliation of payroll related accounts to ensure accuracy and preparing journals for adjustments
- Ensure timely payments of statutory contributions eg Nasfund, tax
- Answering queries from employees in a professional and timely manner
- Updating all Salary Sacrifice from employees on a fortnightly basisAdjusted Pay outside of the normal pay run – PC Forms
- Diploma Business in Accounting or Finance field with accounting qualifications
- HR background is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a pressurized financial function.
- Detailed knowledge of computerized payroll system – Attaché’
- Knowledge of tax and labour laws
- Accounting experience
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Be able to multitask and can work under pressure
- Have Excellent people skills
If you are looking for a new opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your application to:
Digicel (PNG) Ltd
PO Box 1618
Applications will close on 08th October, 2014. We will be reviewing all applications and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not receive a call from us within the 1st week after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We thank you for your expression of interest with Digicel PNG Ltd. We wish you well with your search for employment.